It sure looks like NATO tried to drop a bomb on Qaddafi, killing one of his sons and three of his grandchildren. NATO claims it “does not target individuals” and that everything it is hitting is a legitimate military target. Russia is skeptical. So am I.
How do we all feel about this?
Why isn’t Gaddafi a legitimate target? Isn’t his brutality the sole reason why we are involved? Lets kill him and get this over with, instead of continuing on this bombing campaign which has no clear goals and simply kills those that have little power to end the violence against the civilian populations.
- awesomeflashgames likes this
- thiswontlastlong likes this
- jessyspino likes this
- traversefamilypicnic reblogged this from theonlyplfrmat and added:
- mikehudack answered: I’m fine with it. It’s cost effective.
- theonlyplfrmat reblogged this from dmdhashw and added:
- dmdhashw reblogged this from squashed and added:
- alosha answered: Quite skeptical.
- liberalchristian said: Not sure why it matters. Military target or not, bombs kill people. None of them deserve to be killed. Some will have nothing whatsoever to do with the current crisis. Truth of war.
- melanyouth answered: Resigned.
- evangotlib answered: Pan Am 103. Case closed.
- squashed posted this